
Thanksgiving weekend.
I don't think I have ever seen a dog look more
completely pissed off in my life. This is really the most humiliating thing I have ever seen. Even Baby in her cheetah snood never looked so stupid!

After we took our walk we made a run to Bird World.
Jen picked out a pretty new blue fish to go with the red and orange ones that are in her tank.
Next we went over to Jo's house to visit for a while. Colton got out his 4-wheeler and took a few passes down the street.Ava thinks that the 4-wheeler is too noisy and it smells bad, so she figured out a way to plug her ears and her nose all at the same time.

Colton recovered sufficiently from his bout with the flu to give us a little riding demonstration. Unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of him taking a corner on only 2 wheels.
His mother was under the mistaken impression that he rides very mellow and responsibly on the street. She was not terribly pleased to find out that is may not always be true.


Ava hopped on to try out the fit. She may need a couple

more years before she can reach all the pedals.
After our outdoor fun, Jen and I were invited over to Steph's house for dinner.
We were treated by these 2 cute nurses
while the man of the house fixed up some
delicious Philly cheese steak sandwiches.
The nurses were very accommodating and provided us with pillows, blankets and a nice trough to throw up in. There was a lot of throwing up!
We also shared a little dance time before dinner.
The nurses were very accommodating and provided us with pillows, blankets and a nice trough to throw up in. There was a lot of throwing up!
We also shared a little dance time before dinner.The present and future Thompson family were
wonderful hosts. Great food, good entertainment, and most of all fantastic company!


8 comments:
Tick looks absolutely beside herself!!! And the girls look cute as ever. Who was throwing up there besides me?
Tick looks absolutely majestic as usual! Who doesn't love a hat?
Sounds like a very pleasant weekend except for all the throwing up you did at Steph's house!
Sounds like a great weekend and it sure is great that you post all these wonderful pictures. It makes us feel like we're right there with you.
We are trying to recover from all the turkey we have eaten in the last week. We bought an 18 pound turkey for 4 people. Needless to say we have been eating turkey for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I think Ang used the last of it last night for Turkey Divan.
Well, if I had known that you only had an 18lb bird I would have sent you the leftovers from the Murray's! LOL They threw out half a turkey at the end of the day.
The throwing up was all fake. Ava and Gracie brought out a doll cradle to 'catch' it all.
I'm wondering when I will be invited for diner and throwing up? Tick looks so cozy!
The pictures are so cute. Notice in the background of the picture of Ava on the 4 wheeler is the car that Jef and Matt came in. It is way beautiful. A BMW! High class huh!
My dog doesn't want to be laughed at.
Wow the picture of Jens dog is awesome! How funny. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment