Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Elves

Ok, Cynthia told me how to get them to post, so I have redone them and you can watch them right here. It is so nifty I may go nuts and do 100 of them!

If you haven't checked out Cynthia's blog, do it! She has some great videos on there.

5 comments:

~Cynthia~ said...

These can be addicting. I was doing these instead of working last night, so now I'm working later into today then I wanted. To upload them, after you create them, you click on email, then you click on the embed tab, then click on blogger, then enter your blogger name and password and it sends it directly to your blog automatically. It is pretty darn swift.

I was hoping to do one with Jef and Brian but I didn't have any pictures on the computer that would turn out good.

Sheryl said...

Thanks for the pointers. I'm not all that computer savvy when it comes to technical issues. I can usually figure things out, but probably go about it the hard way. I wasn't willing to mess with it any more this morning.

Fun stuff, though!

Jen said...

These things really never get old. I could watch them over and over again and be tickled about them every time.

~Cynthia~ said...

Me too, Jen, I've watched them about a zillion times and I can't help but giggle out loud every time.

Anonymous said...

Okay I don't know who looks sassier Rick or Ava! Jen is right you really can watch them over and over and get a kick out of it every time.