It "sounds" or "looks" like from the videos, that the training for your new job is pretty intense and is taking up ALL of your time. The videos are great. If this doesn't get the family laughing over the holidays; I don't know what will.
If by chance the videos don't get your girls in the Christmas mood over the holidays; you can call me and I will HUM you a couple of Christmas tunes and then you may never stop laughing.
6 comments:
The Fab Five!!!!
Okay, mom, you are having way too much fun with this stuff!
Just what I needed today. That was most awesome. Fits you geeks perfectly..
It "sounds" or "looks" like from the videos, that the training for your new job is pretty intense and is taking up ALL of your time. The videos are great. If this doesn't get the family laughing over the holidays; I don't know what will.
If by chance the videos don't get your girls in the Christmas mood over the holidays; you can call me and I will HUM you a couple of Christmas tunes and then you may never stop laughing.
Nate, I was looking at some games in the store the other day, and I chuckled at the memory of your humming!
You should hum something now, record it and post it on your blog!
Post a Comment