Ashlyn has become my little buddy. It started the day after Thanksgiving when we went to Ikea, and apparently we are still friends. She calls me 'Jen', so we know there is a little confusion but that will sort itself out over time. She wanted to take some pictures at Julie's house on Saturday, so I gave the camera over to here, and this is what we got. Enjoy!Monday, December 29, 2008
The Family Christmas Party As Seen By Ashlyn
Ashlyn has become my little buddy. It started the day after Thanksgiving when we went to Ikea, and apparently we are still friends. She calls me 'Jen', so we know there is a little confusion but that will sort itself out over time. She wanted to take some pictures at Julie's house on Saturday, so I gave the camera over to here, and this is what we got. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















7 comments:
Can we get Ashlyn to start blogging for Steph and Brian?
It is just a suggestion! The party looked fantastic, sure did miss seeing everyone.
She would do a good job. I couldn't believe how well centered and focused all her pictures turned out.
I know Steph has stuff to blog about, and I know she hasn't had time to do it. Something about cleaning bird poop out of carpet and washing it off walls. Apparently, it was a free range bird. In the bedroom.
Birds should never be free range in the house, and Ashlyn is a great photographer.
I need to get a job at the airlines. I am so jealous that you are always able to fly all over the country.. seems like on a weekly basis. to see all the family.
Okay, I give Steph a free pass this once on the blog due to the bird poop situation! And I agree with Jen, birds should not be free range in the home unless they are potty trained!
Thanks for posting some pictures of the party. We have been waiting patiently to get a glimpse at the annual party. I hope Steph realizes that just because Ashlyn took the pictures; it does not count as her post. I need some pictures of my beautiful niece opening presents!!!
That is so funny. She did a great job with the pics! Gracie and Ashlyn are adorable. I am glad they are a part of our family.
Post a Comment