
We had a similare near-miss here today. They let us leave work a couple of hours early, which was very nice, so I came home and thought I might get a few little things done. I loaded up some dirty dishes in to the dishwasher and opened the cabinet to get the dishsoap. I noticed that it looked a little wet under there and saw that the pipe was dripping right above the U. I got a papertowel to wipe it up and the whole thing dropped off. It had come completly unscrewed! While I was reattaching that piece, the connection just left of that piece of tape popped off. Every single place where the cheap nasty contraption is screwed together needed to be tightened or reattached. If I hadn't noticed the wet spot in the cupboard, I would be swimming in my kitchen right now.

3 comments:
I hope your house and all of your appliances mind their manners while you are in Utah!!
From one disaster to the next. Give Denise a kiss for us when you get to Utah.
That's great! It's nice to know how well our homes have been put togther, isn't it?
Post a Comment