Saturday, July 19, 2008

THANK YOU!



We were on our way out the door when a nice delivery man stopped by and unloaded his van at our house. He carried this cute bowl full of plants and a box of yummy, yummy chocolates. At my comment "oh, those silly kids of mine have spent money", he replied "they spent more than you think, there is more in the van." And he brought another pretty bowl of flowers.
I will try diligently to keep them alive! However, I promise nothing!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome from child number three and my brood! The red floral one looks beautiful on that table. I hope Rick takes you out and you both party your asses off! We love you and never know what on earth to get you.

P.S. I love this blog thing.

Nate said...

I hope you have a great birthday and make sure you post some before and after pictures of that office...speaking of pictures..I have never seen any of the projects you have done inside the house. I can't really harass you much about the amount of posts you make...but remember the more the BETTER.

Sheryl said...

I may actually be the weakest link ever. I forgot to take a before picture of the office. Maybe when I move the desk tomorrow I can get a shot of the old floor. I still have to do under the desk and a couple of rows along another wall. When I got started I couldn't figure out why it has taken me so long to get to it. Then when I had to start cutting tiles I remembered it is a GIANT PAIN IN THE ASS!