Friday, August 8, 2008

RANDOM STUPID PICTURES YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN


Wanna be race car driver.......wierd!

Maybe this is why my job challenges me?


This is how I envision it all got started.......

...............This is how we evision the whole thing ending up eventually!



7 comments:

Jen said...

I am really scared of those pictures, especially the one of Rick as a caterpillar with horns! You people obviously have waaay to much time on your hands.

Note to Rick: I do enjoy the beaver photo.

Tilley/Booth said...

What the BEEP!!!

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee I love it.

Sheryl said...

We do actually have way to much time on our hands. If we were doing anything interesting I would be able to blog that instead!

Matt-n-Jef said...

You people are truly demented and quite frankly scare me!!

Nate said...

The scariest thing is in the first picture I actually thought you were in the race suit...because I thought you had told us that you and Rick did one of those Nascar experiences. After blowing up the picture I realized the gimmick.

You could always sweep out the garage and blog that, like I did. At least someone actually put up a more recent picture of Aaron. I guess it is asking Jo too much to get a picture of her family that is more recent than 2001!!!!

Sheryl said...

Nate that would be lovely, but we don't have a garage to sweep out. :-{