Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Beaver is back in the pool



Yup, he's home. He says it's like he was never in the hospital. He still has the lump, he still has the pain, and we still don't know why. But it didn't cost him anything to walk out the door today.

Just like I suspected, when he left the lady said "Oh, you're the double UHC. You're good to go"!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Well as long as you are fully insured I guess there was no harm done; just a huge inconveniece. Hopefully the lump will go away, but I still want you to get that Beaver out of the pool!

Jen said...

P.S. I don't want Rick to get too comfortable with that wheelchair. Just look at what happened to Clarence when he started using a wheelchair.

Anonymous said...

I say use the wheelchair and use it to qualify for a handicap license. Just a little bit of pain for a lifetime of prime parking!

Sheryl said...

We have been enjoying Rick's mother's handicap parking sticker all day! It IS nice.

Denise said...

I am completely lost as to what the hell just happened and how he ended up in the hospital....I thought he just needed antibiotics.

Sheryl said...

Hey we lived it and it is a mystery to us too!