The urologist sees no reason why he can't come home, but must consult with the regular hospital doctor. We are not sure what that Dr.'s function is, or who he is really. This has been a very surreal experience. Something right out of the Twilight Zone.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
MAKING PROGRESS
The urologist sees no reason why he can't come home, but must consult with the regular hospital doctor. We are not sure what that Dr.'s function is, or who he is really. This has been a very surreal experience. Something right out of the Twilight Zone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Get that Beaver out of the hospital! Beavers don't belong in hospitals or pools.
I agree with Jen, get that animal back to his natural habitat!
We love you Rick and we need you to get better!
Did they ever figure out why the pancrease was inflammed? Are you going to be able to go to the concert?
I cannot believe Rick has been in the hospital for several days and we have no idea what is wrong with him...does he need to recover in Erie?? Remember we have like 10 hospitals and this place is known for its medical care!!!
P.S If I was being forced to go to a Redneck concert; I would have a large pain in my abdomen as well!!!
Nate, I will ignore the comment about the concert.
Post a Comment