I really hate those trashy looking light bars that were so popular a few years back. I found a kind of retro looking fixture on sale a few weeks ago that I thought was cute.
I took the old fixture off the wall last weekend and painted under it, and today Rick got the new fixture put up.
I'm not sure why the color looks so bad in the new picture, but the first picture here is the truer color.



6 comments:
That is a way different fixture than you are use to seeing in bathrooms and it looks really good.
Now that you've got your bathroom light fixture replaced you're welcome to do mine. You may have noticed that my new light fixture has been sitting in a box on the bathroom floor for nearly two months now. Sadly I don't even notice it there, and I wouldn't have thought about it if you hadn't posted this.
It's amazing how much a small change can make such a big difference and make us feel better too! I usually just eat cookies to make me feel better...
mmmmm cookies
The new fixture looks great, but I still like the old standard bar! Maybe because I have them and know I will never replace them?
Mmmm cookies too!
I have to agree with you on the light bar...we had two of them in our condo and I hated both of them. Luckily, in our new house, both of the fixtures in our bathroom have been changed out for nicer ones, but since you now have the experience replacing them; maybe we could still use your expertise.
The people who lived here before us must have been unusually short, because I have to bend down to even see myself in the mirror. For the most part this is a good thing, until I have to fix my hair or shave. We need to move the lights and mirror up and in a couple of weeks you will be here to help!!!!
Post a Comment