For all you bloggers and blog watchers.....new posts are not showing up, so open everybody's blog to see if they have something new.
Steph posted Halloween pics, Denise has some video links, and Ang has some family pictures. Jen also has a couple that you may not have seen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
AND... yours isn't showing up either!
I searched to see if there was a fix and came up with this... don't know if it helps or not, it appears my blog is updating on everyones... but mom's, jen's, cynthia's, steph's and denise's are not.
Go to dashboard.
Enter your blog as a blog you read along with the other blogs you've been reading.
It will then show up on your reading list and on your blog updated with your most recent post.
I know it works on other people's blogs linking to me too because I have two blogs and I see the update showing on both blogs.
Did it. We'll see if it works.
It worked! Yours is updated on mine!
I did it and it doesn't appear to have worked. Augh!
I tried it also and it didn't work for me either.
Post a Comment