
Yes, there are actually 2 dogs on the couch. It was a little chilly this particular morning, so everyone wanted a blankie. You can see Whiskey covered himself up a bit, but Gingie is actually wrapped up like a mummy. We never see her do it, but she can really get twisted!

The dogs did very well in the kennel, and were extremely happy to see us when we picked them up. Whiskey was so happy he pee'd on the floor, and Ginger hasn't stopped giving kisses yet.
Since there are no fun NASCAR pictures, what I do have are some fun pictures of the dogs digging up our backyard. It is beginning to look like a war zone with grenade holes everywhere. The badger dogs have finally discovered the gophers.
I'm sure you will all be very disappointed that there is no NASCAR report this time. I neglected to take a camera so there are no fun redneck pics to display. We camped by ourselves as none of Rick's homies could get the time off, and we declined the opportunity to hook up with the old drunk couple. The race itself was a boring affair and I still haven't won one of those cool life-size driver cutouts like Sean has in his garage.

The dogs did very well in the kennel, and were extremely happy to see us when we picked them up. Whiskey was so happy he pee'd on the floor, and Ginger hasn't stopped giving kisses yet.
I though it was fun that they got to bring home a report card.
We signed them up for 30 minutes of social play everyday, and we were a little bit worried about how Whiskey would do. It appears that there was nothing to be concerned about. As it turns out, our barky little boy dog is a follower, very content to let Ginger lead, and was very well behaved.
We signed them up for 30 minutes of social play everyday, and we were a little bit worried about how Whiskey would do. It appears that there was nothing to be concerned about. As it turns out, our barky little boy dog is a follower, very content to let Ginger lead, and was very well behaved.
Since there are no fun NASCAR pictures, what I do have are some fun pictures of the dogs digging up our backyard. It is beginning to look like a war zone with grenade holes everywhere. The badger dogs have finally discovered the gophers.
holes until they get it big enough that they can both get in it.
They haven't caught anything yet, but we figure it is only a matter
of time until they drag another carcass in to the house for
display.




4 comments:
I am so nervous to leave Bella next week, I envision her just whining and howling the whole time. She is such a big baby! I imagine our report card will be a big fat failure!
Sounds like the race was uneventful but hopefully a relaxing get away?
So which was worse, having the gopher dig up your yard or having the dogs dig up your yard?
I'm glad they did well at the kennel. Was it very expensive? I am bummed that my cheap kennel has been shut down and I will have to use the expensive one again.
I was sure Whiskey was going to do nothing but bark, but there was no indication that it happened. Bella will probably do better than you think.
I'm not sure which is worse. The dog holes are uglier, but it is very entertaining to watch and we certainly do put up with the things our own children do better than the things that other people's children do!
It was ridiculously expensive for 2 dogs in the same enclosure for 4 days. About $200.00.
Ugh I am dreading the expense of the kennel... I don't get the luxury of housing mine together!
Post a Comment