
Rick has returned from what has become a bi-annual visit with his dad. We wish we were better at making it an annual or a semi-annual, but so far we aren't that good.
He has, of course brought home an array of electronic gadgets and gizmo's. All of which are a lot of fun to look at and play with. I'm not sure how a stuffed pig got in there, but I suspect it is because of the Harley.
There are various watches and digital cameras, a couple of GPS units, and a lap top or two. We are going to set up an ebay account and learn how to sell so that Rick can show his dad how to do it too.
Rick has designated me one of the lap tops, so I am looking forward to playing with it a little bit. We need to get set up for wireless so I can lounge in front of the TV while I play computer.
I am expecting him home from the Dr. any minute. He texted me that his viral load count is just about zeroed out, which is what we were hoping for with his treatment. It looks like he has been successful at killing the hepatitis. I am hoping he soon gets to include some red meat in his diet again, as chicken is getting tiresome.
Well, just as soon as I write that, I find out it is not going to happen. Rick is home, and he is still off the red meat until the treatment ends. But, we are half way through, so I will wait for that Ruth's Chris filet mignon for a while yet.
I am starting to count down days till Jen and I go on vacation. I am looking forward to getting out of the 100 degree dry heat. I plan to spend most of the day everyday snorkeling around in the ocean. I may also read a book or two or three.
Then we are planning a trip to Erie over the 4th of July. It's been a while since we enjoyed the Barnes resort, so we are going to have to get that in before Ang's brief time off is done.
I have gotten busier at work which makes me happy. I am now clearing applications for all of southern Arizona, which includes Tucson and Yuma. I am shocked at how many I get every day. It is a steady flow which is nice. It makes the day go by so much faster! I didn't get the evaluator position that I wanted, but I will keep an eye out for it and apply again next time.

6 comments:
I'm sorry that Rick is still off the red meat, and I'm sorry that you didn't get the job that you wanted. I am not sorry that we will be leaving for Cozumel in 12 days, because it really can't come fast enough for me.
A lap top, sweet! I really do love mine, it is nice to be able to be on the computer in any room of the house.
That is awesome that the virus is nearly gone... I can only imagine how tired you both are of chicken. Mmmmm Ruth Chris filet sounds so freaking good!
Can't wait for the 4th!
What good news. I do hope this is soon the end of his troubles. The trip to dad's looks pretty profitable. You might call Cynthia. She is looking for a gps system for the trip her and Cayla are taking the end of June. Lucky you, Cozumel and Erie! Way fun.
I would be in heaven with the electronics. I have the same obsession with them that Ang has with clothes. I can just sit and look at them in the box and be satisfied. I think Liv is taking after me because she is always researching some new "gizmo" that she NEEDS.
I am so happy to hear that Rick's treatment is going as planned. We are counting the days until you guys get here and we are really trying to think of something fun to do.
I read an article a couple weeks ago about how colleges were seeing a big increase in people enrolling because of the high unemployment. UofP may really benefit from this mess and you will keep BUSY.
Hey, no worries about doing any entertaining. We will be happy just to hang out, perhaps at the beach.
Work has been pretty busy. I am shocked at the number of people enrolling for summer
Now that I have a laptop I don't know how you can go without. If you have a nice digital I am in the market for a new camera.
That is great news for Rick. And it will be worth the wait. I am so glad it is going away!!!
I am jealous for your vacationing.
Post a Comment