
Does this look like two people enjoying the beach in Cozumel?
Not only no, but HELL no!
This looks like two people who have just been told that their flight to Dallas has just been cancelled. This is Jen on hold for 30 minutes trying to get through to American Airlines res center where she was told they would not be able to get us there today or tomorrow
Luckily, we did not get out of line and give up. We perservered and in the end were told we can go tomorrow. Isn't that nice? Of course there is no compensation for missing one day of our vacation.
American Airlines sucks!

We are not alone in our misery. All these folks are in a similar situation. However, we do not feel as sorry for them as we do for ourselves. Their trips are not nearly as important as ours.


5 comments:
Christmas is cancelled and there are no fish in Alaska. I cannot believe that they will not compensate you for missing an entire day of your vacation. Don't they have arrangements with other airlines? Don't they have any COMPASSION?
Even with your delay, I am still jealous. I guess it serves you guys right for trying to go on vacation without us. Good luck and keep us updated.
This is a conspiracy! I am pissed off and it isn't even my vacation. Just knowing that without warning the airlines can just up and cancel on anyone, anywhere for any reason and not compensate you is sick and wrong!!!!
Why is it that companies can act like complete jerks and get away with it ALL the time?
That does suck! And the airlines don't compensate for anything any more. Less service for more money!
Hope you make it on your trip before time runs out...
They are calling it weather related, which it is. However, if you have a whole plane full of people, delay the flight, don't cancel. I'm sure they would have had to put us up in Dallas if we missed the connection to Cozumel and that is why they just cancelled. It would have cost them a small fortune to buy hotels for everyone. This way they can just screw us all together and walk away. Jerks
Well I hate to be a jerk of a brother/Uncle.. But I am not feeling your misery..
If you want to know misery... I have never been out of the 48 states, other then Tijuana.. so feel lucky for yourselves that you get to fly all over the country to visit each other.. you can tell I am getting into my depressive state again. because I could really care less to hear how you all get to enjoy each others lives, your so miserable that you got stuck... WHATEVER!!!
while I sit out here on my own and nobody gives a shit to visit me or even try to invite me anywhere.. So glad that you all can enjoy family.. WHATEVER!!!!!!
I am truly done reading or posting to this damn blog anymore.. glad that you can all afford to enjoy lief and each other!!!!!!!!!!
I have half a mind to just delete my blog and be done with it all.. GOD how I hate this fricking LIFE!!
Post a Comment