I'm not real thrilled to see a couple of close-ups of my face there, but the kids are sure cute.
You've got to love HDTV! The close up of the girls are adorable with their lovely milky skin, time can be so cruel to us!
I love all the mug shots. Everyone is looking great. And time can be cruel but it definitely gives us character. Look on the bright side :)
Post a Comment
Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, and our becoming.
3 comments:
I'm not real thrilled to see a couple of close-ups of my face there, but the kids are sure cute.
You've got to love HDTV! The close up of the girls are adorable with their lovely milky skin, time can be so cruel to us!
I love all the mug shots. Everyone is looking great. And time can be cruel but it definitely gives us character. Look on the bright side :)
Post a Comment