JOLYN!!!! Quit hoarding your pictures... and I know Denise took some too! Get on it now that I have ratted you both out.
I have lots of pictures :)
Did I miss something? Did Denise get married? I have ADD so bad
Denise did not get married, but she does have a very cute boyfriend.
well who got married then? I am confused!!! I so hate being here all alone and NOT knowing what the hell is going on!!!
Oh for hell sakes Jef, look at some of the other blogs. Stephanie and Brian got married.
Post a Comment
Desires dictate our priorities, priorities shape our choices, and choices determine our actions. The desires we act on determine our changing, our achieving, and our becoming.
6 comments:
JOLYN!!!! Quit hoarding your pictures... and I know Denise took some too! Get on it now that I have ratted you both out.
I have lots of pictures :)
Did I miss something? Did Denise get married? I have ADD so bad
Denise did not get married, but she does have a very cute boyfriend.
well who got married then? I am confused!!! I so hate being here all alone and NOT knowing what the hell is going on!!!
Oh for hell sakes Jef, look at some of the other blogs. Stephanie and Brian got married.
Post a Comment