Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pick One


OK, so I finally sneeked a picture of my co-workers computer screen so you all can judge the 'silver lab' for yourselves. To be fair, it appears that there is such a thing as a silver lab. But, we are going to concern ourselves with whether or not the dog in question is a
weinaraner or a silver lab.
Please ignore the sleeping man. He is just eye candy.
Look at the pictures below for comparison and
cast your vote. One vote per person please.




Silver Lab is the large picture

The Weinaraner is the small picture

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Definatly a weimerainer!

Grandmajoann said...

I agree with Jessica.

Denise said...

Come on you guys!! It is totally a Silver Lab. Look at the face... Weimerainer's have pointier noses and shorter hair.

Nate said...

I voted for the weimerainer because of the ears and eyes. I don't think either one is a perfect match and I think there may have been some mixed breeding.

I think we should have a vote on who thinks the man in the background is "eye candy". Although I can appreciate good "eye candy", I think we need to get you out of the desert if you think THIS picture qualifies. "Eye Candy" is very sacred; let's try to treat it with some reverence and not throw it around.

Sheryl said...

I am tending to agree with Nate that there may be a little mix and match going on here. I have wondered if the color comes from breeding a lab and a weimaraner.

As for the 'eye candy', technically no he does not qualify. I was at a loss as to explain why there was a strange man in bed with a dog on my blog. There were other explanations I could have come up with, but this sounded good at the time. :-)

Jen said...

With the "eye candy" draped over the dog it is hard to be conclusive, but I am voting weimaraner.

Julie said...

I'm voting for the weimerainer although it does look like a mix, and I don't ever want to have to spell that again!

Anonymous said...

I am going with silver lab. The face is to wide, and hair to long to be a weimerinaiererererer, however you spell it! I agree, though, it is probably a mix.

Alyssa Findlay said...

I am going to vote Silver Lab. The Weimerainer has a wider head, and pointier nose...quite triangular. This dog's head is to well-proportioned to be a weimerainer.