Saturday, January 24, 2009

100 Fascinating Facts (with comments)

1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawai
i5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a Solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught your self an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (They are like Lay's potato chips, you can't do just one!)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community (I understand they are camera shy, don't ask for pictures)
36. Taught your self a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied (I want to meet the person who bold's this)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke (people got up and left)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been on television (frightening!)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class (But I have been kicked by someone who did, COLTON!)
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies (Liv, sign me up for 5 boxes)
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job (I think the exact words were "Ride out on the horse you rode in on,bitch")
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person (I’m such a loser)
80. Published a book (Not yet, but Liv will be my illustrator)
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper (On my first birthday. I was cute then)
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury (Free Sthilky!)
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Totally copied a post from someone elses blog to your own

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It is pretty fun huh, There are some things that I would love to do and some that I really am not interested in like skydiving. That scares the crap out of me.

Jen said...

First, I want to say that I think Thilky should stay right where he is.

Second, I agree with Jessie that there are some of these things that I am not even remotely interested in doing.

Third, I did this also, but then I did another post later in the day so I doubt anyone saw it. Check it out if you are interested.