OK, so I need to learn how to do this if I am going to record video's. I am seriously technologically challenged, so this will have to do for now. Jen, this rooooing video is for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__8e-_UiL-4
I took Cynthia's approach and uploaded to youtube to get it here. I would love for it not to be a link. Nate, Angie, instructions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, the rooing! Too bad the little hounds weren't involved in the noise making.
I am not sure which one is the dominant animal? The little one that has found a cozy spot and ain't moving or the one making all that noise!! If we go by chest size Shady wins... if we go by body length it may tip in someone elses favor???
I think you have to use another program to embed the video into blogger, and it has been to long since I have done it to remember how. Sorry!
Call me a dumb ass uneducated white trash boy.. but what the heck is rooing?
Post a Comment