Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Well, I have wasted several days trying to figure out how to upload a video to this thing.  I don't know if it is my format or the length of the video, but it doesn't want to work, so I posted it to facebook instead.  It is a great little video of Whiskey and Shady "playing."

Here, in no particular order are our Thanksgiving pictures. Note that we are not quite as stylish as the Barnes family. We're a little bit more red-neck. Otherwise known as white trash.



Does this look like a woman who has had all she can eat?
 Denise, and her adopted daughter Tori.
 A man with a plan.
 Sisters, sisters.
 I don't think Steph can stuff in one more bite.  Oh wait, there's still dessert.  Thank goodness for that Tilley dessert stomach.




 What the? Doh!  Our little man experiencing snow for the first time.  The girl dog was having nothing to do with snow.  It took 2 days before she finally had to break down and go outside to do business.  Too cold for our desert dog!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah for pictures! I was beginning to think they would never come!

Nate said...

Thanks for sharing. It's nice to see all of you. We've been involved in plenty of those family Thanksgiving dinners and I would not call them "white trash"...I would call them FABULOUS!

~Cynthia~ said...

It looks like a great thanksgiving. It's nice to see pictures of everyone. I have found the secret to posting videos is to put them on You Tube and then upload from there. I can never upload them straight to facebook.

Anonymous said...

I second Nate's comment! Looks like an awesome Thanksgiving, wish we could have been there!