
Just had to post a picture of what happens to a Beaver that somehow does not get his back sunscreened, and then spends 2 or 3 hours in the pool.
His shoulders and upper back are covered with the most exquisite blisters. There is a lot of exclaiming "owee" that goes on, even in his sleep I think.
Just say 'yes' to sunscreen!

8 comments:
Oh my gosh, that looks horrific! I don't think I have ever seen anything like it and hope to God I never have to experience it.... I will be saying yes to sunscreen!
P.S. I wonder if fried beaver is good if you dip it in ranch dressing!
I have horrible skin when it comes to sun burns, but I have NEVER had or seen anything like that. I can't imagine the pain.
On a side note, we thought we had a beaver siting in our neighborhood the other day. It was more of a brown color than your beaver picture.
So,you are saying that you have had so much rain that there are actual beavers frequenting your neighborhood? What fun!
The beaver says he will be good with or without ranch dressing. He is done frying.
I am wondering if he should get medical treatment for that. I would hate to see him get infection. Wow! I'll bet that hurts. Once when your dad and I went to Bear Lake we got so sunburned we couldn't lay down, stand up, sit down, or anything, and it wasn't near that bad....I am sooooo sorry.
Ohhh, I hurt for that poor Beaver. I could see that his back was getting red, but I didn't think it was that bad.
As we have discussed many times before, anything that is fried tastes good if you dip it in ranch dressing.
Get well, Beaver!
That looks so sore! I have been sunburned a lot and I dont think I have ever been sunburned that bad.
I will dab a little ranch on him tonight and see if it is true that ANYTHING fried tastes good with ranch.
Matt is an all white Irish boy.. few years back, same thing happened to him.. although his were the size of Ping Pong balls.. very disgusting... We were told to buy Chollidal Silver or Sovereign silver spray and a Silver Sulfidiazinate Cream for them.. It worked wonders.. Aloe Vera Spray also helps.. Was very disgusting to try and rub the cream on those bulbuous things without them popping and oozing all over the darn place.
He basically had to call in sick for over a week and lay on his stomach.. Very bad.. we will never fall asleep under the sun ever again on the beach.. Umbrellas UNITE!!!!
Post a Comment