Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mexico 2010

In no particular order because the pictures all rearranged themselves after I uploaded them. I find this thing to be more trouble than it is worth some days.  Now, I cannot seem to get text to cooperate, so there will be no narrative.  You can look at the pics and invent your own captions.  I will get you started:  I did enjoy the fact that Jo does have nice clevage, dispite the fact that she thinks she does not.  The Tucan below was caught snatching ice out of a man's cup.  It was a pretty clever bird.  The next group of photos was from our fishing trip.  Rick, Brian and Denise were the only ones that did not puke off the boat.  Lucky buggars.  Jo and I did not catch a fish.  By the time everyone else had, we asked to just head back in.  We wanted OFF the boat!  Now, you all will have to take it from here.  If I keep trying to put text in, I may kill myself.
Ah, for some reason I am allowed to put text in right here.  As you can see, we had a fairly athletic group this year.  There was a LOT of volleyball playing, both water and sand.  Sean led the efforts here, rarely missing a game.  There was also some picture taking.  Here you see a picture of Jo and Nate taking picutes!

I do need to comment as well on the pics of JoLyn helping out with the landscaping.  She SAID she was trying to get us an upgrade to the premium status.  I question her motives!  We had a great time, and will miss seeing Denise's photos as her camera was stolen out of her bag on the way home.  She had some great shots too.  I hope whoever took her camera chokes on it.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask about the fishing trip! When Jo asked me if I thought my crew would want to go I said no because I was worried about the sea sickness... probably a good move in light of all the puking that went on.

I love the pics, I am so glad Nate and the girls got to go... they totally needed some family time. I am however, disturbed about the photo of Rick with the xel ha sunscreen.... SCARED!

Jen said...

Well I'm just glad that someone was able to get some good pictures!

Grandmajoann said...

The pictures are great! Good fishing trip. Some big big ones...
Everyone looks great and I am so glad you could all go. Sorry about the seasickness....I loved seeing all the activities. I can just see you all playing vollyball. What fun.

Jessica said...

Fishing trip looked so fun, I too was puking off the side of the boat deep sea fishing. I would try it again however.