Because I am basically lazy, this post will be more about pictures than anything.As you can see, the porch roof is finally becoming a reality. I can hardly wait for the monsoon season to sit out under it and watch the rain.
The height of the house as a whole leaves a little to be desired, so the roof is not as high as we would have liked, but we will take what we get and be happy to have it.
The HCG diet drop phase will be over this weekend. Rick has reached his goal weight and is looking really good. He has lost about 25 lbs. Apparently menopausal fat is a bit more resistant, and today I have lost 17.

I have had a lot of days where nothing came off at all,
and it has been discouraging.
It is hilarious when I think that it took me 5 years to pack
it on, and I am irritated that after 5 weeks I still have more to
lose. I hope that with a change of diet and eating habits I can
continue to drop the rest.




5 comments:
Wow! That will be a lovely porch to sit on. So long nice. I am sure you are happy to finally get this done. t looks great.
I NEVER knew you guys were this handy. I could not fathom building a porch. It looks great and I can't wait to see the picture of you sitting under the porch watching the rain.
With all this experience, I hope you're planning on coming out and helping us with our projects when we get in a new house.
Hooray for the porch roof! I know how long you have pined for this, and now it is finally becoming a reality. I am so happy for you.
I agree with you about the diet 100%. Just because it took me years to pack the weight on doesn't mean that I don't want to lose it all INSTANTLY!
Still, 25 pounds, 17 pounds, and 36 pounds respectively in just a few weeks is pretty darn good.
Don't kid yourself Nate. You hung doors for Pete sake. We can't imagine figuring out how to do that. But, of course we would love to come help with projects. =)
Yay for the porch! It is going to look so good. I have loved our front porch, we didn't use it as much this past summer because it was so much cooler so by the time you got a chance to sit out there in the evening you needed a quilt!
I can't believe how much you all have lost on this diet... I know it is never enough but I am in awe of you all sticking with it and losing SO MUCH!
Post a Comment