Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Too Obscene Not to Post

So we have this little ritual in the evening where the dogs hang out with Rick while I am cleaning up dinner, taking a shower, doing what ever until I am ready to sit on the couch for the night.

Once I am in my jammies and sitting down, I generally inherit both dogs until bedtime.

This particular night was on a weekend when we had been working on the house, and the dogs had been on the run all day.

Once we got in and down for the night, they loaded up on the couch with me. Gingie on my lap and Whiskey basically collapsed right where you see him. He loves to have his neck scratched and it took all of about 5 seconds for him to be out for the night.


He is completely sound asleep in all four of these pictures.
I tried to get him to lay down once, but he sat back up and snuggled in again. He is a boy who knows what he likes.
He do look comfy, he really do!






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are the cutest little dogs! Gingie's little face really reminds me of Baby, they need to meet... why do we have to live so far away! I do love an animal that knows how to get comfy and stay comfy, what a life.

Kellie said...

Oh to have a dogs life... wouldn't that be great?

Jen said...

That is a very comfy hound.

I was sitting at the computer a few minutes ago when I heard my hound barking in the living room. I assumed that she'd lost a toy under the couch, so I went out to rescue it. What I found was that my hound was lying on the couch barking at a piece of rawhide on the floor. And yes, I picked it up and gave it to her. Who is the master here? I think we all know the answer.

Sheryl said...

Ang, Ginger do remind me of baby. I think they would be great friends!

I have to agree with Kellie, dogs have it pretty darn good. Especailly after hearing that Jen's hound just has to lay on the couch and bark for what she wants. LOL, we have started bringing Ginger's breakfast to the chair where she likes to wrap back up in a blanket in the morning. SUCKERS!

Anonymous said...

We are all total SUCKERS! How can you resist their cute furry faces... it's impossible!

Nate said...

Thanks for posting some pictures of your girls. It really does suck that we don't live closer so our "girls" could be friends.

It's nice to see that Rick has evolved from the "raw hamburger, box in the closet" dog rearing. I don't think Ginger would handle that very good.

Denise said...

Oh my heck they are cute. I really need to see them...and guess what??!
I am going to show in Scottsdale in March! Will you please come watch and hang?

Matt-n-Jef said...

Looks like a spoiled dog who just likes tummy and bel rubs. But next time, maybe you should put some pants oh him before you take pictures.. that is way obscene.