
Here I am hanging with a wax figure of Dale Jr. It looks nothing like him, but it is at his race shop in Moorsville, NC so it must be him.
We are headed out to the track after work today and will be there until Monday morning.
Call me if you need me. I'll check messages periodically.

7 comments:
Have a great time!
Have fun!
I second, or third, the motion for you to have fun!!
I didn't realize that the race in Phoenix was so late in the year. I guess with the heat you wouldn't want to have it in the summer. Have fun! Get some use out of that trailer! We would attempt to look for you on the TV, but we do NOT watch NASCAR in this home unless you guys are visiting.
I wonder if you should start cheering for a different driver, unless you like being disappointed week in and week out.
Hmm... how do you stand the noise! I only went once to rocky mtn raceway and I walked out of there deaf! But have fun regardless!
It amazes me how much of a life you have! always doing something! Traveling to see your kids all over the states.. My life consists of work, eating, sleeping, waking up and doing all the same crap over and over and over and over again. Trying to afford to do anything of major significance!!! Such is my life of BS!! and pooredom....
Well, I didn't know you were planning a trip until I e mailed you at work and got a response saying you would be back on the 12th. Have a great time. I am so glad you have flying privileges. You are in N.C. right?
Post a Comment