I am just about to the point of giving up on this blog. They have 'improved' it until I can hardly stand to try and work with it. But, I digress.
Our bad ass boy dog has finally gone and caught himself a gopher. He was extremely proud of himself, and we went way over board congratulating him and telling him 'good boy'. We are hoping that he was impressed enough to keep after it. Where there is one, I am sure there are a dozen. Granted, this one was pretty small, but it is better than not getting one at all!
Ginger was very excited to help dig, but I doubt she would know what to do with the varmint if she did get one. Notice she looks a little bit hesitant about the whole thing.
I stand corrected! A day after I first posted this Gingie got in to the action by tossing around a varmit of her own. Well, Whiskey actually caught it, but once it was down she had a go at it. Looks like we are finally thinning the herd.




3 comments:
Weiner Dogs 2, Gophers 0! It is about time these two got to work on that problem, kill, kill, kill!
Hooray for the weiner dogs!
You can almost forgive them for everything bad they have done! Catching the gophers is #1. Good for them.
Post a Comment